Owl Image
Owl Image
Owl Image
Owl Image

PROBLEMS WITH PRE IN USA

I own two exquisite Andalusians - one filly and one colt both from certified, inscribed PRE dams and sires. Because of all the changes going on in Spain, I am not able to inscribe my horses or send in any paperwork to obtain my Codigo numbers for me and for my horses. I and many others are very upset by the disorganization in Spain and yet, there are still no answers and no one seems to be in charge of a relationship with ANCEE. What are we aficionados supposed to do? I would love to hear what is going on and what I can do to effectively get my PRE status with ANCEE. I would also like to come to Spain in the future to purchase new stock.

Jacqueline Kennard
Luna Azul Andalusians
Amelia Island, Florida USA

PROBLEMS WITH PRE IN USA

Hola a todos, os traduzco el mensaje de Katherine que nos ha hecho llegar desde USA.

==============================================================================

Soy propietaria de 2 exquisitos ejemplares PRE, una potra y un potro, los dos de Pura Raza y de padres inscritos. Debido a todos los cambios que están ocurriendo en España no soy capaz de inscribir y microchipar mis caballos ni enviar la documentación para obtener los microchips y codigos de ganadero para mi y para mis caballos.
Yo y muchos otros ganaderos estamos muy enfadados por la desorganización que existe en España y además no nos están dando ninguna respuesta y nadie parece estar a cargo de las relaciones con ANCCE.
Que se supone que los aficionados debemos hacer? Me gustaría saber que es lo que está pasando y que debo hacer para conseguir tener en orden mis papeles con ANCCE.
Quiero en el futuro comprar más ejemplares de PRE.
Un saludo

Jacqueline Kennard
Luna Azul Andalusians
Amelia Island, Florida USA

PROBLEMS WITH PRE IN USA

Dear Jaqueline, I think you should contact Miss Barbara Currie from the Foudation, prehorse@packbell.net. She is in California and she is the most indicated to help you. Find out in Florida how to contact her and I am sure she will help you
Best regards
José Luis, from Costa Rica

PROBLEMS WITH PRE IN USA

Querida Olga:

Sigo con interes vuestro foro cuando el tiempo me lo permite y aprovecho este mensaje para ponerme a tu disposicion para cuantas consultas consideres de interes.

Casualmente el problema de esta ganadera americana deberia estar solucionandose en estos momento, ya que se encuentra en los EE.UU. la directora el area de internacional del LG PRE ANCCE Dñª Arancha Rodrguez, para realizar valoraciones y dar toda la informacion necesaria, para responder a cuantas preguntas haya referidas al LG PRE ANCCE. Este viaje (primero de los tres programados para el año 2007) ha sido organizado por ANCCE y la Fundacion.

Se que hay muchos temas que preocupan a los ganaderos y nuestra intencion es contestar cuantas dudas aparezcan, ya sea personalmente en las oficinas del LG, telefonicamente y traves de las muchas conferencias que la ANCCE a realizado y sigue realizandopor todo el mundo.

En definitiva, como ya paso con el tema de las capas, hazme llegar via mail, las cuestiones que creas importantes y gustosamente contestaremos

Enhorabuena por el FORO, un saludo

Pedro Rey

PROBLEMS WITH PRE IN USA

Hello Jacqueline,

Pedro Rey, director of the LG Office answered our request to give a solution to your problem and other similar ones in the US.
He thinks the best way is to contact the SPANISH HORSE FOUNDATION on the USA, where someone from the LG Office is right now visiting and explaining the steps to follow for US breeders in order to have all papers done.
There are 3 trips scheduled for this year to meet with US breeders but all the information about it will be available if you contact Barbara Currie or someone from the Foundation.
If you have any other questions or comments do not hesitate to contact or post it here.
Best regards

Olga